For those of you that have not put your cars in storage or don’t want to put your topless car into storage…
- Take the top down on your car
- Put on very warm winter clothing – Santa hats optional but great for photos that you will send toplessdriver
- Load up with family and friends – and pets where applicable
- Grab blankets and hot bevvies – no drinking and driving please
- Crank up the heat
- Get the playlist of classic seasonal tunes – Jingle Bells mandatory
- Sing Christmas carols out of tune – some in tune
- Drive very, very slowly – in very quiet traffic areas or just sit in the drive or sit in your neighbours drive?
- And shake, shake, shake the Jingle Bell App – featured on an earlier post iPhriend Jingles all the Way! « toplessdrivers.
- Reindeer optional
Send in your photos of your Topless Driving Hero’s to toplessdriver and we will post them all the way.
This weeks Topless Driving Hero is Cuckoo Mark.
- Who insures Santa’s sleigh? (staveleyhead.co.uk)
- Mika Sings Jingle Bells In French! Vive Le Vent!! (perezhilton.com)
- Jingle Bells in Overtones (neatorama.com)