As a Jeep Wrangler TJ topless driver, I am one of the lucky few who can drive all year round. I do not need to put my topless vehicle into storage. I do live in a snow country. Lots of snow actually. Lots and lots. But with this vehicle, we swap the soft top for the hard top and drive on through the snowy days.
The other advantage of toplessdriver’s jeep is that it has a 4 inch lift (“jacked-up” is what I like to say coz that sounds “cool”) which glides me over the snow mounds all winter long. A very hearty steed, my little topless wonder. But the countdown begins. With snow in the forecast, I commence marking off the days to spring and returning to my preferred “topless” state of mind.
156 days or 5 months 4 days to May 1st 2012. Hopefully, we will be topless driving earlier than May 1st please Mother Nature? Pretty pretty please! I promise to cut the grass more often. Calculate duration between two dates – results.
For those of you that really do need essential storage info for your vehicles, check out some of the great Bloggers on line;
- 1969 Camaro Out of Storage – Keeping the top down.
- Winter Car Storage Tips.
- McHenry County Vintage Car Gazette » Blog Archive » Winter Storage With All the Trimmings.
- 5 Winter Car Storage Tips – Part 2 | A Space Place Storage.
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Review. (trackblog1.wordpress.com)
- What is the difference between jeep wrangler and Jeep Wrangler unlimited (wiki.answers.com)