I drive a jeep. Accidentally I might add. Changed my life. Opened doors and now I am gonna share the highs & the lows.
The Topless Challenges: Hair – Airflow to the Hairflow; Cramming kids and groceries into the front seat; parking at the movies to come back to a soggy ride; bugs in your teeth, bird poop on yer shoulder.
The Topless Benefits: Loving every moment of driving in the warm summer without a roof; smelling strawberries as you pass the June fields; taking friends out for the evening; road trip with a picnic; chasing thunderstorms; “The Jeep Wave” & most importantly the Jeep Drivers behind the wave all over the world.
I wanted to find a community to share the problems, solutions and stories of driving topless and thought that this would be a good place to start. Turns out, I was right.
- I drive a TJ Wrangler
- I drive with my shirt on.
- I know nothing about vehicles. I am just a “user” & an admirer
- I really love driving topless, meaning the vehicle is topless, not me.
- I love family.
- I love pie (I love cake too).
I love the X Factor.
- I love to laugh.
- I love to sing.
- I love sport.
- I love toys.
- I love new friends.
- I love shoes.
- I love to travel.
- I am very funny (according to @derrickdodgechrysler)
- Welcome to toplessdrivers.com where we keep our shirts on.
- This is about the lifestyle that goes with driving vehicles, particularly jeeps
- We spend more time in it, than checking the engine.
- It caters to those who love to drive and the driving experience.
- Join us for this road trip. We are glad to have you on board.
- No topic is too obscure or niche to be excluded from our discussions.
- We welcome your comments. Enjoy!