There’s more Christmas Uglies! It’s beginning to haunt me. While parading my ugly Christmas sweater blog, I have found a SONG! Yes – there is an “Ugly Christmas Sweater” song. (Actually there are a couple, but I would like to think I have chosen the best for my audience).
I cannot bring myself to download or save to favourites. My jeep Christmas playlist is off duty. It will not play when I am driving. It will ruin my image. Not going to do it and you can’t make me. If I did download this song, I am worried I might start singing along – now that is a very scary thought. It will definitely be one of those tunes you find yourself humming while doing the dishes or worse, you can’t get the tune out of your head. All I want for Christmas is a frontal lobotomy. But for those of you attending an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party – learn the words and sing out of tune at the top of your lungs.
I have decided to collect Ugly Christmas Bloggy things. Send me your Christmas Blogging Uglies.
Warning: Song is as ugly as the sweaters.
- Show Your Holiday Spirit with an Ugly Sweater on BBM (blogs.blackberry.com)
- Check Out Jimmy Fallon’s Bad Christmas Sweater (celebs.gather.com)
- The Christmas Sweater has Returned (retailfix52.wordpress.com)
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year… For Ugly Christmas Sweaters (fresh1027.radio.com)
- Fashion Nightmare Before Christmas – Ugly sweater parties prove ’tis the season to be gaudy (theinsider.retailmenot.com)