It’s the Ugly Christmas Sweater Blogging Parade. Even while I was sorting out the pictures for this post, the radio launched into the subject and interviewed another Ugly Christmas Sweater seller.
But here’s the deal. Not in my ride. Why? It’s not because I don’t like to have fun, go out on the town and do silly things – I do. It’s just that if you wear any of these ugly Christmas things you are going to drink. Why? because the sweater is so ugly, you have to drink. When you drink, you get drunk and there will be no ugly sweaters covered in puke in my ride this season. (Although that may be an artistic improvement – carrots go with everything). And even if you don’t drink, you’re going to puke anyway, because that is the given course if you wear ugly Christmas apparel. They are stomach churning. If we are going to wear them then we will take the bus and wear our sweaters/hats with seasonal style.
But it doesn’t stop there. There are hats, diddle bopper’s, and ugly Christmas sweater gingerbread men. A gingerwoman would not be caught wearing one of these! It’s a smörgåsbord of ugly Christmas stuff.
I need to give an early warning that these sweaters will make you want to drink during the holiday season. There is no choice. It’s written all over them. Leave the car keys behind.
- Fashion Nightmare Before Christmas – Ugly sweater parties prove ’tis the season to be gaudy (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- The Christmas Sweater has Returned (retailfix52.wordpress.com)
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters Ugly Sweaters Patterns Vest and even a Cosby Sweater (thebestinvintage.wordpress.com)
- The Best Toppers For Your Ironic “Ugly Sweater” Party (fabsugar.com)
- Check Out Jimmy Fallon’s Bad Christmas Sweater (celebs.gather.com)