“Live with Kelly” reviewed the Milwaukee Heated Jacket for Christmas. The show used to be called “Live with Regis” and many were teary eyed to see him go. But the good news is that you can still see Regis, probably driving around in his convertible to and from the golf course.
This jacket is the answer for those topless drivers who want to just keep driving until that first snowflake flies. Sometimes the car heater is not enough. Your back and shoulders get cold. But we keep on driving because we love our topless cars. But a solution has been found.
It would be great for motorcyclist’s and ski-doers too. Heck – it would be great for anyone who hates the cold. Skating, skiing, tobogganing – take the indoors outdoors.
The one snag is the difference in pricing. In Canada it is $200, USA $129 – $179 + free shipping and £82.50 on sale in the UK.
Here are the specs:
- Superior Run-Time: Up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Water and Wind Resistant
- 3 Heat Zones distribute heat to core body areas. 2 in the chest and one in the back.
- 3 Heat Settings Plus Warm-up Feature
- Easy Touch Heat Controller. Just hold to turn on and off
- Convenient Battery Holder Pocket on backside of Jacket
“Hey Mrs Claus – we found another present for Santa and it comes in his colour too”.
Where to buy:
- Milwaukee | M12 Heated Jacket, Kit – Large | Home Depot Canada.
- Milwaukee Heated Jackets.
- Milwaukee C12 HJ/0 Heated Jacket – Accessories from Power Tools GB.