Last Friday launched the Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie. The vampire addiction is high. The Cullen’s love their cars. Let’s take a look;
- Bella – red 1953 Chevrolet Pick-up truck – polished-up, we love this truck
- Bella’s “After car” – red Ferrari F430
- Edward – Volvo S60R – Stealth and hot – like Edward
- Carlisle – Mercedes S55AMG – Boring! (not the Mercedes. Carlisle is boring)
- Alice – Porsche 911 Turbo – can’t ever go wrong with a Porsche
But two vampires that toplessdriver is very proud of are;
- Emmett – Jeep Wrangler – toplessdriver has the same jeep – sweet! Note that Emmet’s jeep is red in the book and white in the movie – scandalous!
- Rosalie – red BMW M3 Convertible – lovely
Is the red colour a prerequisite for vampire car purchases? The main advantage we see to a vampire in a red topless car is that it will cover up the blood stains when they devour their “blood burger” after going to the drive-through McBlood Bank? (Not shown in book or movie). The Cullen’s do strive to look normal and a drive through meal is a must.
Bella acquires a red Ferrari F430. Sadly not topless, but we forgive her as this car is lush. I guess when you first become a vampire the munchies are uncontrollable so a red car for those irresistible “snackie moments” is a must! Maybe the red is just convenient? Having a red car means that vampires can even snack on “road kill” and no one will ever know. Hey, we all cheat on our diets sometimes!
Toplessdriver recommends red topless cars for all vampires.